Keeping in mind our 360º educational system, eligibility for the above distinctions requires that students show exemplary discipline and participate in co-curricular activities.
OUR MERIT AWARD CRITERIAS
We believe that schooling is a comprehensive learning process, wherein the student learns how to live his / her life effectively. Therefore while choosing the best student, we must keep other aspects of his / her personality along with academics in mind. We have identified areas where the student has to excel in order to deserve recognition and appreciation. Eligibility for the merit awards depends on student’s grades in the following areas. Please note that it is compulsory for students to get all ‘A’s in the area of discipline and conduct in order to get the award. Students securing less than 35% in academics do not qualify.
I) ATTENDANCE AND PUNCTUALITY
- At least 90% attendance
- Regular submission of class work
- No late remarks
II) ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE
- Consistent good academic performance, i.e. grades A / B (for Primary Section) 81% and above (for Secondary Section)
III) PARTICIPATION IN CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- Participation in inter school events.
- Participation in intra school events.
- Organizing events / Helping Sp. Needs students.
IV) DISCIPLINE AND CONDUCT
- Neat and proper uniform
- Respect for teachers and elders>
- Neat and complete books
- Proper language usage (Use of English in conversation)