- The fees are to be paid by cheque/DDs only. Cheques/DDs to be drawn in the name of St. John’s Universal School.
- Fees for the entire year can be paid together at the time of admission.
- At the time of admission, the first installment is payable by DD along with post dated cheques for the remaining 3 quarters of the year.
- The fees are payable in installments as prescribed by the institute only on or before the scheduled dates. The payment of fees by installment is intended merely to facilitate the parents / guardians and should not be in any manner be construed as a right. The management reserves its right to discontinue and/or reduce payment by installments at its discretion.
- Fees once paid are non-transferable / non-adjustable / non-refundable under any circumstances and are subject to the exceptions as set out in the refund policy.
- Exit documents will be issued only after full and complete settlement of outstanding dues. Application for withdrawal of admission must be submitted to the office a minimum of 60 working days prior to the end of the term.
- Any statutory taxes, if made applicable and/or if increased and/or for any facility provided by the institute, shall have to be borne and shall have to be paid by parents / guardians from time to time.
- In case of any cheque towards payment of fees being dishonoured, the management reserves its right to de-enroll the student at its discretion and levy any other penalty as it may deem fit.
- The management reserves its right to disallow a student from participating in of its activities whose fees remain unpaid in full or in part.
- The management reserves its right to not to issue reports, certificates or recommendations to future institutes whose fees remain unpaid in full or in part.
- The institution reserves the right to increase / revise / amend the fee structure.
- Admission fee once paid to the institute will not be refunded under any circumstances or for any reason whatsoever, including where a student withdraws admission or communicates his/her intention not to attend the institute at any time before scheduled commencement of year or where after joining the institute, a student withdraws admission or leaves the institute before the end of that year.
- If a student withdraws admission at any time before scheduled commencement of term, refund, if any, of fees, will be subject to the following provisions:
– If a student withdraws admission before 60 working days of the scheduled date of commencement of term, Tuition and Term fees will be refunded.
– If a student withdraws admission less than 60 working days before the scheduled date of commencement of term, the respective tuition and term fees will be payable.
- After commencement of the term, whether or not a student joins classes, under no circumstances will the Fees and other charges/fees paid to the institute for that term be refunded, if a student withdraws admission or leaves the institute before the end of that term, for any reasons. All unpaid fees must be paid.