Admissions for the academic year 2020-21 will open on 7th October 2019
MEETING THE ADMISSION OFFICER
A meeting with the Admission officer will be scheduled.
You will receive the link of Application Form A. Kindly fill all the information correctly & submit online.
On perusal of the application forms, if found to be duly filled, we shall schedule an interactive session with the parents and the child at the school campus. Interactive sessions through video conferencing may also be considered for outstation applicants. Entrance tests if applicable will be intimated.
SEATS OFFERED AND PAYMENT OF FEES
Subject to availability of seats we shall intimate you about the offer of admission. On receipt of intimation, you will have to pay the fees and submit Form F and the necessary documents within 3 working days.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS (Read More)
- Signature of the parents/guardian is compulsory on all the forms.
- Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
- Overwriting of any information in the application forms is not permitted. In case of any overwriting, kindly fill a fresh form.
List of documents to be annexed along with duly filled Admission application forms. (Please carry original documents)
All documents are to be attested by either of the parent/guardians.
- A recent photograph of the child & parents/guardian has to be pasted on the Application Form A. (Size: 3.5 cm × 4.5 cm as per Schengen – Europe Visa norms)
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate (if not in English, kindly get it translated in English by an approved translator).
- Photocopy of Child’s Aadhaar Card.
- Photocopy of Parent’s Aadhaar Card.
- Photocopy of the latest marksheet, if applicable.
For ISC (Grade 11) applicants – Photocopy of Grade 9 and 10 marksheet. Submit the latest Grade 10 school marksheet if the final results are not declared at the time of application.
- Photocopy of the child’s valid passport and visa pages if the child is a foreign national.
List of documents to be submitted at the time of admission:
- Original Birth Certificate (for Playgroup to Grade 1)
- Original Transfer Certificate (for Grade 2 and above)
- Original and self-attested photocopy of the latest Annual Assessment Report (for Grade 2 and above)
ISC Admissions Eligibility
Students who are in Grade 10 or equivalent from ICSE/CBSE/State Board/ IGCSE/MYP can apply.